Pleasure Fishing Rules
For your enjoyment and safety please abide by the following rules.
- No nuts, beans, cat food, dog food or bread / no feeding of surface baits
- No Bait Boats
- No BBQ’S
- No take-a-way deliveries
- No fly fishing
- No swimming or wading
- No fishing between platforms
- No keepnets or sacks
- All fish to be returned to the water immediately
- No fixed leads or feeders
- All anglers require an unhooking mat & a landing net each
- No reserving of pegs for other anglers
- NO DOGS are allowed on our Gold Valley complex.
- Barbless hooks only
- Small children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the fishery
- All litter & discarded line is to be removed from your peg when leaving and placed in the bins provided
- Broken items of tackle are to be taken home with you - not to be placed in our bins.
PLEASE BE AWARE
Visitors' tickets will only be issued to spouses / partners or parents / guardians of children. No other persons will be allowed onto the lakes without purchasing fishing tickets.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE NON FISHING VISITORS AT THIS TIME
Failure to comply with any of the above rules could result in you being asked to pack up and leave the fishery without refund.
Gold Valley - Springlakes takes no responsibility for any accident of any nature whatsoever to any persons.
Tickets must be shown on request.
Get the latest news sent to you for free via Email!